Want your aircraft drawn and available as a print and digital download?
Look no further, I can provide a custom drawn profile of your aircraft, personalised to your requirements. This can a part of a poster print or standalone, or you may want to use the image as part of your documentation.
The aircraft is drawn in vector format which means that the images scale to large size without loss of resolution.
If you are looking for a print to give as a presentation, for example for a retirement, then visit our Presentation print page
The aircraft is drawn using vector formats from your images and research that I carry out. This can take up to 28 days for the image to be drawn.
A proof is sent to you for your approval and/or comments.
Once approved the image is printed in A3 & A4 formats and sent to you.
The image can be formatted in a poster giving details of the aircraft or provided as a transparent image for your use.
It costs just £80 for your custom drawn aircraft.
What do I get for my money?
You get the following in the package:
2 x A3 prints
2 x A4 prints
Digital files in .jpg & .png formats (at 300, 150 & 72 dpi)
Digital file in pdf format.
How it works-
1. Order the print online.
2. I contact you for the details - pilots name - date of solo flight & location and aircraft registration. You can also provide your own text for the poster if you want, although I do not need the text until after you have seen the aircraft drawing, so you can take your time to think about what you want.
3. I draw the aircraft and dress it in the livery.
4. I send a proof (a pdf file via email) of the aircarft drawing within 28 days, if you have already sent the required text then this will be a proof of the final poster.
5. Once the drawing is approved, I will send you a proof (a pdf file via email) of the final poster.
6. Any alterations required will be made and proofs resent.
7. Once approved I print and dispatch the posters.
Extra prints are available at £10 for A3 prints and £7.50 for A4 prints. These can be ordered at any time.
Cockpit prints are A0 (841 x 1189mm), A1 (594 x 841mm) or Full Size (size varies). The profiles are A3 (420 x 297mm) or A4 (210 x 297mm). All are printed on heavy grade silk paper. Other media is available, please contact us for details.
The digital poster is delivered as a download in pdf format for you to print at home. Please note that a digital download is for your use only and may not be resold commercially.
Cockpit Revolution has been developing cockpit posters for the last 5 years and are drawn by a Flight Engineer using his expertise in aircraft engineering and training.
All the posters are based upon the manufacturers documentation, visits to the aircraft and simulators and photographs.
The posters are drawn to no specific configuration, phase of flight or switch position. If you require a specific configuration, phase of flight or switch position then please contact us.