What to give the pilot who has everything?
Why not commemorate the first solo flights of your students by selling them a print of this great occasion so that they will remember it, and your school forever!
I will draw the aircraft type (in this case it is a PA28) and put the livery of the aircraft on the drawing.
The text will include the pilots name and the date and place of the first solo. We can put the standard text on the print or I can customise it to their requirements.
The print can include your logo to give you more coverage.
In the package you get an A3 (420 x 297 mm / 16.5 x 11.7 inches) and A4 (297 x 210 mm / 11.7 x 8.3 inches) high quality prints on 265 gsm silk paper using pigment inks that are long lasting and gallery quality. You will also receive a pdf of the print.
We can also frame it for you in a standard frame.
Please not that it takes up to 28 days for us to dispatch the prints for the first print of any aircraft / livery combination, after that the turnaround time is 5 working days - often less.
How it works-
1. Order the print online.
2. I contact you for the details - pilots name - date of solo flight & location and aircraft registration. You can also provide your own text for the poster if you want, although I do not need the text until after you have seen the aircraft drawing, so you can take your time to think about what you want.
3. I draw the aircraft and dress it in the livery.
4. I send a proof (a pdf file via email) of the aircarft drawing within 28 days, if you have already sent the required text then this will be a proof of the final poster.
5. Once the drawing is approved, I will send you a proof (a pdf file via email) of the final poster.
6. Any alterations required will be made and proofs resent.
7. Once approved I print and dispatch the posters.
What happens if you don't like the drawing? - just cancel the order at the proof stage and get your full money back!
What do you get out of it? - the prints retail at £80 inclusive of taxes and postage (+£20 for framed prints), we provide the prints to you with a 20% discount for the first two prints of an aircraft/colour scheme combination, after that subsequent orders are at a 50% discount. You can pass this discount on to the student or use it as a revenue stream - you choose.
We draw your aircraft now with nothing to pay now - so you can try this with no risk!
That's right, you pay nothing now, just pay £60 each for the first two prints and then £40 each for every one after that - just pay with the order.
The standard A3 print size is 420mm wide by 297mm high (16.5" x 11.7") and is printed on 265gsm silk paper. Other media is available.
The A4 size is 297mm wide by 210mm high (11.7" x 8.3"). - and is printed on 265gsm silk paper.
Cockpit Revolution has been developing cockpit posters for the last 5 years and are drawn by a Flight Engineer using his expertise in aircraft engineering and training.
All the posters are based upon the manufacturers documentation, visits to the aircraft and simulators and photographs.
The posters are drawn to no specific configuration, phase of flight or switch position. If you require a specific configuration, phase of flight or switch position then please contact us.