Cockpit Revolution Terms and Conditions
Write a short paragraph describing the content on the page. Keeping you visitors engaged with interesting content could help with SEO!
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.cockpitrevolution.com and http://www.cockpitrevolution.co.uk
If you are unhappy with your order for any reason we are always happy to issue a refund if the items:
Physical poster: are returned to us undamaged and in a resalable condition within two weeks.
Digital downloads: please get in touch.
Please notify our team by email; email@example.com including your order details and the reason for return.
Please always include the dispatch note in your return to us so this can be traced back to your order. Good returned without prior notice by email will not be accepted.
*Please note that unwanted items are returned at the expense of the customer.
If the printed posters are damaged on delivery then please contact us. so we can arrange replacement and return. If possible please give details of the damage and a photo.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Cockpit Revolution www.cockpitrevolution.com provides its Services subject to the following Terms and Conditions (T&C).
You enter into an agreement with Cockpit Revolution that is subject to the T&C described herewith if you:
Purchase registration through the www.cockpitrevolution.com or www.cockpitevolution.com websites.
2. DELIVERY OF SERVICE
Access to Cockpit Revolution User Registration is through the use of the Cockpit Revolution Registration, which is supplied by Cockpit Revolution.
Cockpit Revolution provides users with access to an extensive range of resources, available exclusively on-line through access to the website, this is the “Service”.
The delivery of the service is on www.CockpitRevolution.com
Cockpit Revolution Students can access as applicable:
- The course support materials (if applicable)
- The course learning materials for the registered online course
- The assessment materials for the registered online course
- Various methods of communication with Cockpit Revolution
3. USER OBLIGATIONS
When using Cockpit Revolution you agree:
- To use the internet browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari on Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/Windows 8, Apple Mac OS, iPad.
- Provide Cockpit Revolution with a valid email address communication thought which can be successfully established at any point in time.
- To use the Service only for the purposes for which it is designed as stated within this T&C Not to use this Service in relation to fraudulent activity of any kind.
- Not to copy or otherwise reproduce the learning materials and or assessment materials and or any other part of the Cockpit Revolution platform and or website including the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Not use this Service for any kind of illegal or subversive activity or any activity other than the sole purposes for which it is designed as described in this T&C.
- That your Student Registration to Cockpit Revolution is not transferable and you will not share your Username and Password or pass your Username and Password to any third party whether freely or for financial or any other form of gain.
- Cockpit Revolution Users must confirm to have read and completely agree to Cockpit Revolution Terms and Conditions.
- To access material, contained therein, for your own personal use and not to distributed it in any form or use it in a commercial or professional manner.
- Not to use Cockpit Revolution access to “spam” other Cockpit Revolution users or to solicit goods, services or publish any material containing advertising without the written consent of Cockpit Revolution. Failure to obtain such permission will be seen as advertising without consent and Cockpit Revolution will reserve the right to charge a £500 advertising fee/spamming fine.
- Not to advertise or communicate any kind of personal information, web links or contact details other than what is officially allowed by Cockpit Revolution.
- Not to communicate through any of the media resources available on Cockpit Revolution, anything that could have an adverse influence on any other user€™ perception of Cockpit Revolution.
- Not to upload Material or Content onto Cockpit Revolution that contains naked or obscene images or makes any reference to any obscene acts or activities. Cockpit Revolution will report all such incidents immediately and directly to the Police.
- Not to interfere with another user€™s enjoyment of Cockpit Revolution nor to discriminate against any user based on their race, ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or any other preferences.
- To remain polite and decent with the other users at all times. Cockpit Revolution is an environment that allows only civilized and pleas-ant exchanges of information, ideas and views.
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content, which is: unlawful; protected by copyright; confidential; in-fringed by any patent, trademark or trade secret; harmful; of a sensitive nature; threatening; vulgar; defamatory; obscene; abusive; harassing; libellous; tortuous; invasive of the privacy of another user; hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Not to impersonate any user of Cockpit Revolution or Cockpit Revolution Official or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized: advertising; promotional material; â€junk email€; â€spam€; â€chain letters€; â€pyramid schemes€ or any other form of communication, except in those areas that are designated fit for purpose and with the express permission of Cockpit Revolution.
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Not to â€talk€, harass or collect and store personal information on other members or users of Cockpit Revolution.
- Not to download data from the Cockpit Revolution web site using any automated means including: crawlers, prowlers or the like.
- Cockpit Revolution will remove any material or content that in its opinion may cause offence to other Cockpit Revolution users. This will be actioned without consultation with or the permission of any Cockpit Revolution user.
Cockpit Revolution is not liable for actions of user where:
- A user can no longer gain access to the worldwide web and thus Cockpit Revolution
- There is inappropriate communication by a third party through accessing Cockpit Revolution
- A member’s email account is suspended or withdrawn which prevents subsequent communication with Cockpit Revolution
At no time whatsoever, does Cockpit Revolution purport to make guarantees to any user of Cockpit Revolution that accessing this Service will meet their needs, desires or wishes.
Unless stated otherwise, none of the Cockpit Revolution courses infer a license to practice, nor do they infer competence of practical skills. Cockpit Revolution is not responsible for any personal or third party injury arising out of mistakes in practice by students.
7. NO RESALE OF SERVICE OR CONTENT
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial or professional purposes, any portion of the Cockpit Revolution Content or Service.
8. GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that Cockpit Revolution may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that it will retain personal messages and data.
9. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
Cockpit Revolution may from time to time modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof). Students and/or agents will be notified of any such modifications by email.
10. TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO Cockpit Revolution
Following notification by email, Cockpit Revolution may under certain circumstances, cancel your access for reasons including but not be limited to the following:
- Breaches or violations by you of the T&C or other incorporated agreements or guidelines.
- Requests by the police or other government agencies.
- A request by you (a self-initiated cancellation request).
- Discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof).
- Unexpected security issues or problems.
- Your engagement in fraudulent or illegal activities.
- Non-payment of any fees owed in connection with the Service.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Cockpit Revolution makes no warranty that:
- The Service will meet your requirements.
- The Service will lead to any kind of acceptable outcome for yourself or a third party.
- The Service will be uninterrupted, or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations.
This does not effect your statutory rights.
12. NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these T&C, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
13. CANCELLATION AND REFUND
If a purchaser has met all obligations under this Terms and Conditions and decides not to use the access details, he/she is entitled to a full refund. The refund request must be received within seven days of purchase.
There will be no refund provided if a purchaser has NOT met all obligations under this Terms and Conditions. There will be no re-fund provided if the request is outside the cooling-off period of seven working days. There will be no refund provided if the access information has been used to register for the course. The cooling-off period of cancellation ends when you have used the access information to login to the course over the Internet or after the 7 working days following successful purchase - meaning that the service provision has started and you are happy with the purchase.
Cockpit Revolution will make an account cancellation and discretionary refund when access to the student learning zone is restricted due to a failure of the Cockpit Revolution system for longer than 24 hours.
Cockpit Revolution will not cancel an account or make a refund where access to the student learning zone is restricted due to a failure of client side software or hardware.
Cockpit Revolution will not cancel an account or make a refund where access to the student learning zone is restricted due to a circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including: acts of God, acts of any governmental or supra-national authority, war or national emergency, riots, civil commotion, fire, network failure, systems fault, unauthorized use or access to the IT systems of Cockpit Revolution or the Client, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock outs (whether or not by that party), strikes and other industrial disputes (in each case, whether or not relating to that party’s workforce).
All invoices to be paid within NET 30 days.
Personal Cheque with Bankers Card, all major Credit/Debit Cards or BACS Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full within twenty eight days. All services and Certificates remain the property of the Cockpit Revolution until paid for in full.
We understand and will exercise our statutory right to interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.
Cockpit Revolution reserves the right to charge interest at a monthly rate of 8% on the outstanding invoices.
Cockpit Revolution reserves the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and/or through the Small Claims Court in the event that the outstanding balance does not exceed £3000. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
Returned cheques will incur a £30 charge to cover banking fees and administrative costs. In an instance of a second Returned cheque, we reserve the right to terminate the arrangement and, if agreed to, we shall insist on future cash transactions only. Consequently, all bookings and/or transactions and agreements entered into will cease with immediate effect until such time as any and all outstanding monies are recovered in full.
Last Updated: 12/10/2020
If you've used one of our contact forms, your email address is usually included. We do not store your email address or share it with anyone else without your express permission.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics for analytical data for website use. This data is anonymised so we do not collect individual details.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with anyone.
Our payment providers
We use two payment providers to process payments. These are:
- PayPal - for details of paypals terms then please click here [opens new window].
- Square - for details of paypals terms then please click here [opens new window].
We do not hold any payment information, this is fully handled by our payment providers.